Travelers has announced a push on workers compensation for small business. If you are a small business owner and looking to review your work comp policy, now is the perfect time. Travelers is an industry-leading carrier that you can count on to provide you big business quality for your small business.
Some advantages of Travelers work comp:
- Risk Control – Travelers has provided it’s clients an industry-leading website for 24/7 safety and risk management information. Check out some of the advantages by clicking here
- Employee Website – Travelers bring information directly to the injured employee via an easy to use website. mywcinfo.com will allow them to access state benefit information and review any claim payments. They also can obtain self-care tips and find a doctor located close to them.
- 24/7 claim reporting including internet based claims with HR data prefills.
- Travelers Network of Qualified medical professionals – Travelers has access to a network of 425,000 physicians and 10,000 hospitals across the country.
- Case Management – Once a claim is received, the goal of the case manager is to contact you, the employee and the medical provider within 24 hours to go over benefits and return to work goals.
For more information about work comp coverage options, please visit the following:
It’s very easy to get a quote and review your current coverage. Please feel free to contact us for more information or fill out the following form. We can also quote your workers compensation with our other carriers to make sure you are getting the best value.